The Granada Theater is pleased to announce the next Girls Night Out on July 16th, starring Kasey Chambers and Warren Hood. they will be celebrating the release of Kasey's latest CD, "Little Bird".
Celebrate a Girls Night Out at the Granada Theater with great drink specials and great music. There will also be chances to win a 3-month membership from Planet Tan or tickets to the Shecky's Girls Night Out Dallas Fall 2011 at the Fashion Industry Gallery (FIG) on 9/21 - 9/22.
Win a pair of tickets to see Kasey Chambers!
- Leave a comment on this blog post using the Facebook Comments box at the end of this post or Blogger Comments.
- Tell me why you deserve a Girls Night Out!
- I will pick one reader at random from all entries on Monday, July 11 at 5 PM/Central time.
- The winner will be notifed by email
- Your name will be given to the Granada Theater and you will be placed on the Will Call list. Just show up the night of the show and enjoy!
Grab your girlfriends and make plans to head to the Granada Theater for Girls Night Out. Tickets are on sale now!
About Kasey Chambers:
Kasey is an Australian country singer-songwriter and has toured with Lucinda Williams in the U.S. and performed with Emmylou Harris in her native Australia. In May, she was awarded the ISC (International Songwriting Competition) Grand Prize for 2010 for her song "Beautiful Mess" in the Folk/Singer-Songwriter category. She also won First Place in the Americana category for "Devil On Your Back" and Second Place in the Performance category for "Little Bird". Warren Hood was voted #1-Best String Player by Austin readers in the 2005 Austin Chronicle Best Musician Awards. A man of many talents, he sings, composes and plays violin, fiddle, mandolin and guitar.