Shoppers... start your engines! NorthPark Center has just announced new store openings encompassing more than 13,200 square feet of retail space slated for openings in 2013 and 2014. Joining NorthPark Center’s “best in class” retail mix are six new market exclusives:
- Tourbillon Boutique: True to the spirit of master pieces designed by Breguet, Blancpain, Glashütte Original, Jaquet Droz, Omega, and Swatch, Tourbillon Boutique constitutes the Haute Horlogerie distribution network for all the Swatch Group’s prestige brands. This DFW exclusive opens November 2013 / Level One Between Neiman Marcus and Dillard’s
- Nespresso: this new location will be a Texas exclusive and offer customers a relaxing, premium coffee experience, complimented by a light menu of savory and sweet selections and unmatched customer service from specially-trained Nespresso Baristas. Opens Winter 2013/ Level One Between Neiman Marcus and Dillard’s
- Spanx: The Spanx brand houses more than 200 products ranging from slimming apparel and swimsuits, to bras, activewear and men's undershirts. This new boutique will be exclusive to Texas and help women everywhere experience the power of shapewear, Sara launched ASSETS®, a focused range of body-shapers and ASSETS® Red Hot Label™ by SPANX®, a luxe extension of ASSETS that offers a wider assortment of slimmers, bras and panties. Opening Winter 2014 / Level One Between Dillard’s and Macy’s
- J Crew Men’s Shop: This DFW exclusive 2,800 square foot location will carry the menswear collection and third party brands and will be directly across the way from the current women’s store. Opens Fall 2013 / Level One Between Dillard’s and Macy’s
- Splendid: The new space offers the line’s colorful, comfortable collections for women, kids and babies – Splendid, Splendid Girls and Splendid Littles – in an innovative, light-filled environment as happy as the brand itself. This LA-based lifestyle brand just opened its first location in the Dallas area. NOW OPEN on Level One Between NorthCourt and Macy’s Court
- Green House Market - Exclusive to Texas, this is a new concept from the team behind Green House Truck (Dallas’ first food truck). The concept focuses on healthy, gourmet cuisine in a casual dining atmosphere, including a patio overlooking CenterPark. Executive Chef Ben Hutchison heads a kitchen serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily for dine-in or take-out, as well as event catering. Green House Market will feature a rotating art program that focuses on food and form. Opens November 2013 / Level Two Near AMC NorthPark 15
NorthPark Center has a growing list of more than 75 stores and restaurants that are exclusive to the Dallas /Fort Worth market with additional retailers yet to be announced. Let the shopping begin...