An often-overlooked opportunity is in-home shopping. Our Mothers attended home parties for lines like Tupperware and Avon, but today's consumers can get luxury apparel from shopping in-home trunk shows. One of my favorite "hidden" gems in this arena is W by Worth.
Founded in 1991, Worth is a New York based fashion company built on one simple idea: providing intrinsic value through their luxury clothing brands. W by WORTH is their on trend, contemporary, moderately priced line, providing women with spirited, sexy and smart designs inspired by the inimitable sophistication and energy of New York City.
They are known for their sophisticated clothing made with the utmost attention to fabrication and detailing. W by WORTH is uniquely sold in the homes of a national network of professional Sales Associates. Through exclusive one-on-one appointments, W by WORTH sales associates offer effortless and personalized luxury experiences that enhance their clients’ lifestyles. Additionally, W by Worth offers online shopping with the same caliber of service that clients have come to expect at home.
- Lace: you'll find an autumn romance with all over jacquard or a feminine embellishment meant to give a lingerie sexiness to dappled tweed
- Graphic Art: designs feature strikingly geometric patterns with high tech printing allowing for intricate combinations of colors and shapes
- Tuxedo Dressing: classic chic meets modern sensibility, get ready for tuxedo dressing with a twist
- Wine Burgundy & Maroon: these new neutrals add a deep richness to everything
- Digital Printing: Icily gorgeous patterns with photo realistic images with depths and highlights, turning floral into something spectacular
This is such a great concept for women looking to "have it all". W by Worth Sales Associates are essentially the CEO’s of their own business, building careers in the intriguing world of fashion with the backing of a company devoted to supporting their success. Women of purpose, passion and style find their match in the W by WORTH organization’s world- class design, global sourcing, sales leadership and marketing through advanced technology.
If you are interested in attending a W by Worth trunk show to view their Fall, Winter & Holiday Collections, or curious about the available territories in the DFW to start your own W by WORTH agency, contact Megan Saustad at 214-368-5291 or firstname.lastname@example.org. You can learn more by visiting www.wbyworth.com and https://www.facebook.com/wbyworthofficial