Pick up the March issue of Beverly Drive magazine (you can find it all over Highland Park Village) to get to know the inaugural class of Fashion Stars For A Cause. They include:
- Robin Brock - SMU Student
- Regina Bruce - CFM/CSNA at Merrill Lynch
- Ashley Burghardt - Owner and Designer of Ashard Richley
- Britt Harless - Designer & CEO of Bohem Unique Gems
- Janee Harrell-Hill - Television Producer (Host & Motivational Speaker)
- Antonia Hubert - Partner at NuPointe Group
- Toni Munoz-Hunt - Model/Writer
- Hilary Kennedy - TV Host, Style Blogger
- Rhonda Marcus - Entrepreneur, Children's Show Producer
- Carla Miller - Stella & Dot Independent Stylist
- Alex Small - SMU Student and Fashion Blogger
- Cynthia Smoot - PR/Social Media Strategist and Lifestyle Blogger
To learn more about the Suicide and Crisis Center or this event, visit http://www.sccenter.org/fashionstars2014.html
Photos c/o Danny Campbell Photography.
Top: Britt Harless, Cynthia Smoot. Shone Gilbert, Katy Messersmith.
Bottom: Yvonne Crum, Melody and Rick Rogers
Styling was provided by BCBGMAXAZRIA at NorthPark Center. Click here for details on my dress.