I love this holiday because it's laid back, fun and offers the perfect opportunity to spend quality time with your friends and loved ones. I mean, is there anything more American than hot dogs and fireworks!?
This year, you'll find me at the Four Seasons Resort & Club in Las Colinas over Independence Day Weekend. I'll be taking over their social media accounts and guest posting for them all weekend, reporting on all of the explosive, wet-n-wild activities they have planned.
If you'd like to join my family for a great weekend, here's what you can expect to enjoy:
JULY 4 – 6, 2014
|Enjoy fireworks on the green|
- Friday Grill N’ Chill @ The Family Pool - Enjoy an All–American buffet of yummy favorites and summer classics like burgers and hot dogs
- Full bar and refreshments available, along with specialty cocktails
- Dive-In movie (6:00–8:00pm) The Incredibles
Saturday, July 5
- All–day activities and games at the Family Pool (11:00am–4:00pm)
- DJ Jordan Bell spinning at the Resort Pool (12:00-5:00 pm)
- The Independence Festival begins at 5:30 pm on the driving range with more games and entertainment for all ages including a Beer Garden, Rockwall, Bounce Houses, Quad Pod, Face Painting, Laser Tag, Flipbook Photo Booth And Much More!
- Outdoor Concert (6:30-9pm) featuring Two Tons of Steel
- All-American Buffet and BBQ at the Pavilion Community seatings at 6:30 p.m. and 8:00 p.m. OR Independence Day Buffet at Cafe on the Green Time: open 5:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
- Fireworks on the Green Time: Dusk (around 9:45 p.m.)
The Four Seasons Resort & Cub is located at 4150 N. MacArthur Blvd, Irving, Texas 75038. Reserve your room by calling reservations at 972-717-2499. Visit http://www.fourseasons.com/dallas/destination/summer_events/ for more details.
This post was brought to you by The Four Seasons Resort & Club. While I did receive compensation for authoring this post; product selections, descriptions, and opinions are 100% my own. Interested in a sponsored post or product review? Contact me for rates and details.