New York Fashion Week is in full swing and many of Dallas' fashion bloggers, retailers and designers are sitting front and center drooling over what's to come for Spring 2015. LA Magazine says, "It’s difficult to look at all of the beautiful clothes and not want to cash in on a few of these future trends now." We all know that fashion is not about just being in the moment, it's about being ahead of the moment! Here are five trends for Spring that you can wear RIGHT NOW (and where to get them).
- The Little White Dress - Good news! That rule about not wearing white after Labor Day doesn't apply any more. White is a neutral that can be worn year-round.
- Pajamas - I am super excited about this trend because who doesn't want to wear clothes that feel like pajamas?! From jumpsuits to rompers, loungewear is in.
- The Short Suit - I thins a short and jacket combo is super fun and chic for our climate. And if you have the gams, why not show them off!?
- Bermuda Shorts - Like skirt lengths, shorts hems go up and down. Wear what looks good on you. The Bermuda short is a stylish option for those who want to be a bit more conservative.
- Cropped Pants and a Duster - I love coats and jackets and a duster is a great way to incorporate a bit of that outerwear feel into your look. The best thing about a cropped pant? It will show off your fabulous SHOES!
Photo (L-R) Grace Coddington, Anna Wintour, Virginia Smith, Nicole Kidman, Rooney Mara and Naomie Harris attend the Calvin Klein Collection fashion show during Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Spring 2014 at Spring Studios on September 12, 2013 in New York City. (September 11, 2013 - Source: Andrew H. Walker/Getty Images North America)