Debuting last year as the premiere “foodie festival” in North Texas, Fork & Cork returns May 15 &16, 2015 with more opportunities to learn, enjoy great experience food. Noshing on all the delicious bites, savoring craft beers and wines while strolling through the beautiful park, guests will enjoy fun activities, music and exciting experiences including fire pit cooking tastings straight from the pit with the king of “Smoke” Chef Tim Byres (Smoke, Chicken Scratch, and The Foundry), mixing it up with libation leader Eddie “Lucky” Campbell (Parliament), and cooking demonstrations from Chef John Tesar, Chef Richard Chamberlain, as well as other of Dallas’ best chefs. Whether you’re savoring a bite from a hot new restaurant, striking up a conversation with your favorite chef around the fire, or experiencing grilling through a culinary icon – it all can all happen at Fork & Cork. Guests will enjoy beer, wine and food tastings, hands-on demonstrations and all-star entertainment on Friday and Saturday, May 15 & 16, at Addison Circle Park. Tickets start at $15.
Highlights for this years event include:
- Iron Chef Cat Cora is the featured chef on Friday, May 15
- Gin Blossoms play on Saturday, May 16
- Chef Tim Byres will be doing live fire pit cooking throughout the event and you can do a workshop with him along with several other chefs including John Tesar
- Music samples, recipes and more are available on the website
- Get 15% off your ticket price when you use the code: FCBLOGGER15
This post was brought to you by the Town of Addison. While I did receive compensation for authoring this post; product selections, descriptions, and opinions are 100% my own. Interested in a sponsored post or product review for your brand or event? Contact me for rates and details.