There's a new reality show in development and producers are looking for people who are quickly approaching a major crossroads in their lives and need to make a difficult decision. They are interested in all sorts of stories as long as the stakes are real and high. Here are a few examples:
- My best friend asked me to be her surrogate - should I do it?
- We love our big-city careers, but want to raise our children with small-town values. Should we leave our careers and move to give our kids a "better" life?
- Our (adopted) son/daughter wants to find his/her biological parents. We know the circumstances and are afraid it will crush our child. What should we do?
- My partner and I have been together for XX years and still love each other... but we've started to want some significantly different things (kids, moving, financial decisions etc.) - do we move on and chase our personal dreams or sacrifice those dreams for love?
- I want to get a plastic surgery makeover - including down there. Do the benefits outweigh the risks? Would it be the best - or worst - decision I could make for my sex life?!?