Alex Fletcher has just shaken up the cocktail menu at Henry's Majestic and you'll now find eleven new drinks perfectly suited for the winter season. "It can be difficult to create a fall menu, because Dallas tends to have mild winters. So I try to keep the flavors of the season that I remember from when I was young, and apply them in a way that is still bearable during a warmer climate,” said Alex Fletcher, Bread Winners, Inc. Corporate Beverage Director and Henry's Majestic lead mixologist. “As a city, I've noticed Dallas has become more adventurous and is starting to branch out into other flavors, such as squash and sweet potato which is fun to see - and taste!"
The new cocktail menu includes:
- 72nd Old Fashioned: Rye Whiskey, Baking Spice Reduction, Citrus Oil, Bitters (10)
- Butter Me Up: Butter Poached Pear Infused Brandy, Bitters, Citrus Oil (12)
- Headless Manhattan: Pumpkin Infused Rye, Vermouth, Amaro, Bitters, Citrus Oil (11)
- Tre Di Amaro: Italian Amaro Trio, Bitters, Absinthe, Citrus Oil (11)
- Bramble Young Man Bramble: Gin, Pickled Blackberries, Thyme, Citrus, Sugar (10)
- The Newcomer: Vodka, Honey, Elderflower Liqueur, Dark Cherry Liqueur, Citrus, Egg White, Spanish Wine (12)
- Southpaw Streetcar: Cognac, Citrus, Persimmon Shrub, Clove Dust (11)
- Salt Lake Suburb: Rye Whiskey, Apple Shrub, Charged Water (11)
- Battle Of Waterloo: Congac, Amaro, Vermouth, Bitters, Peated Scotch, Citrus Oil (11)
- Gypsy Rose: Vodka, Raspberries, Pink Peppercorns, Citrus, Arugula (10)
- Yo Soy Capitan: Tequila. Black Plum, Citrus, Fresno Cinnamon Syrup (10)
Henry’s Majestic describes themselves as "a place to quench your thirst and satiate your appetite in a comfortable setting. Guests experience an elevated yet approachable menu of small and large plate offerings featuring charcuterie from Meat Parlour. Two large bars provide patrons with a comfortable place to enjoy an array of elixirs, an eclectic wine list or beers from near and far served from 24 taps in an approachable environment. The 4860 sq. foot site features an industrial contemporary design style speckled with unique “found” items. Most impressive is the spacious dog-friendly patio where patrons can enjoy an outdoor fireplace, pool table, TVs and al fresco dining in a relaxed atmosphere. Brunch is served on Saturdays and Sundays. We all need a place to imbibe and feast, to relax and reflect, a place that offers the riches of cultured community setting and genuine southern charm. That place, is Henry’s Majestic." Hear! Hear!
Located at 4900 McKinney Ave. (at Monticello), Dallas TX 75205. 469-893-9400. Hours of operation are Tues-Thurs, 11am to midnight. Fridays, 11am-2am. Saturdays, 10am to 2am. Sundays 10a-12a. Closed Mondays. www.HenrysMajestic.com
Disclaimer: Henry's Majestic is a client of Gangway Advertising and as a result I personally handle their PR and social media marketing. Lucky me! While we do have a professional relationship, product selections, descriptions, and opinions are 100% my own.