|Designer duds at discount prices?|
Now, that’s what I’m talkin’ about!
There are two sides to the consigning industry: those who consign their clothes and those who purchase the apparel. Some (like me) play both sides of the field. Others are content to get some cash back for last season’s goods so they can make room in their closets for the season’s latest trends. Both parties are vital to the success of consigning. Dallas is a gold mine of consignment boutiques and one of my favorites is Clothes Circuit in Preston Center.
So, right about now I probably have you eyeing your closet and thinking about weeding out the old to make room for the new… but maybe you are wondering how the process works? Every store will be slightly different, but here are the consignment guidelines for Clothes Circuit:
- They welcome currently styled better-label and designer apparel, nearly new shoes, belts, better/designer handbags and fine and designer jewelry
- No faux or counterfeit designer goods of any kind
- Pricing or receipt documentation for fine jewelry and handbags is helpful, but not required
- Quality and appearance are important to thier customers, so they ask for apparel that is cleaned, pressed, in excellent repair and on hangers. Items should be free of pet hair and fragrance or smoke odors. They do not offer repairs.
- Exceptional vintage clothing and accessories from the 1940’s to the 1980’s. They are looking for luxury pieces in near perfect condition.
- Currently styled, well-maintained furs accepted August through January
With Clothes Circuit’s season-long consignment option they are able to sell 95% of the items which they consign. Items which remain unsold after our their final End of Season sale are donated to The Family Place in your name. You may request a tax receipt.
Clothes Circuit is located at 6105 Sherry Lane, Dallas, TX 75225. 214-696-8634. http://www.clothescircuit.com/ You can bring your items for consignment consideration to Clothes Circuit every Monday - Friday from 10 am - 6 pm year round or on Saturdays from 10 am - 4 pm February thru May and August thru November, during the height of their receiving seasons.
This post was brought to you by Clothes Circuit. While I did receive compensation for authoring this post; product selections, descriptions, and opinions are 100% my own. Interested in a sponsored post or product review? Contact me for rates and details.