I am a big proponent of the "staycation" and the Independence Day holiday provides the perfect opportunity to pack up the family and enjoy a leisurely weekend of fun-in-the-sun time without having to go too far away from your own home.
I love this holiday because it's laid back, fun and offers the perfect opportunity to spend quality time with your friends and loved ones. I mean, is there anything more American than hot dogs and fireworks!? This year, you'll find me at the Four Seasons Resort & Club in Las Colinas over Independence Day Weekend. I will be the one lounging poolside sipping on a Pina Colada.
If you'd like to join my family for a great weekend, here's what you can expect to enjoy:
FOUR SEASONS at LAS COLINAS
INDEPENDENCE CELEBRATION WEEKEND
JULY 3 – 5, 2015
|Enjoy fireworks on the green|
- Grill N’ Chill @ The Family Pool (6-8pm) Enjoy an All–American buffet of yummy favorites and summer classics like burgers and hot dogs
- Live Music in the Hotel Lobby (3-6pm)
- Dive-In movie at the Family Pool (6–8pm) Despicable Me 2
Saturday, July 5
- All–day activities and games at the Family Pool (11:00am–4:00pm)
- Live DJ at the Resort Pool (1:00-5:00 pm)
- The Independence Festival begins at 5:30 pm on the driving range with more games and entertainment for all ages including a Beer Garden, Bounce Houses, Food Trucks, Face Painting, Laser Tag, Photo Booth And Much More!
- Outdoor Concert featuring Cover Down
- All-American Buffet and BBQ at the Pavilion Community seatings at 6:00 p.m. and 8:00 p.m. OR Independence Day Buffet at Cafe on the Green (5:30 - 9:30 pm)
- 5-Star Fireworks on the 18th Green Time: Dusk (around 9:45 p.m.)
The Four Seasons Resort & Cub is located at 4150 N. MacArthur Blvd, Irving, Texas 75038. Reserve your room by calling reservations at 972-717-2499. Visit http://www.fourseasons.com/dallas/destination/summer_events/ for more details.
This post was brought to you by The Four Seasons Resort & Club. While I did receive compensation for authoring this post; product selections, descriptions, and opinions are 100% my own. Interested in a sponsored post or product review? Contact me for rates and details.