Fashion Group International of Dallas (FGI of Dallas) today announced its annual Rising Stars event, which will be held on Galleria Dallas’ iconic ice skating rink on Thursday, February 26 at 6 p.m. Throughout the evening Jan Strimple will produce several runway shows featuring retailers from Galleria Dallas. FGI of Dallas’ Rising Stars event features Dallas’ up-and-coming fashion leaders, who are already breaking into national fashion headlines. Winners will be announced at the event.
2015 Rising Star Nominees Include:
- Rising Star of Fashion: Lucy Dang, Binzario Couture and Ese Azenabor.
- Rising Star of Interior Design: Doniphan Moore, Brant McFarlain and Abbe Fenimore.
- Rising Star of Beauty: Curran Dandurand, Tia Pettijohn and Dana Kale and Dr. Naila Malik.
- Rising Star of Photography: Kristi and Scot Redman, Brandon Lyon and Hal Samples.
- Rising Star of Jewelry: Shona Gilbert, Megan Thorne and Shoshannah Frank and Casey Melton.
- Rising Star of Art: Shayema Rahim, Scott Tucker and Jonathan Ramirez.
2015 Event Chairs are Shay Geyer, Meredith Hite and Carinthia Kishaba. General Admission tickets are available for $50 and V.I.P. tickets are available for $100. Tickets can be purchased on Eventbrite at http://www.galleriadallas.com/event/FGI or by phone at 214-632-0204. 100 percent of the proceeds from the event will go towards the FGI of Dallas scholarship fund. For more information about FGI of Dallas and its annual Rising Stars event, visit http://dallas.fgi.org/
Pictured above are a few of the Rising Star 2015 nominees: Kristi and Scot Redman, Ese Azenabor, Doniphan Moore, Abbe Fenimore, Shona Gilbert, Binzario Couture, Scott Tucker, Lucy Dang and Brandon Lyon, Dr. Naila Malik